- Went to The Lodge tonight and met new owners….nice people, great service and delicious food….thank-you….we’ll be back!! Audrey SP
- Went to the lodge for dinner last night. Very nice people, beautiful place and awesome dinner. We will definitely be back. Laurie T.
- My husband and I walked in without dinner reservations and we were accommodated even as busy as they were for dinner last night. We watched the most spectacular sunset as we waited for our table. The food was delicious and the hospitality was great!
- We will definitely return to this beautiful place! Our best on your new venture! Vicki G.
- My father, grandfather, and I stayed at First Settler’s Lodge on Memorial Day weekend. It was fabulous. The rooms were clean and nicely put together, and the food was great too. If you have been here before the new owners were friendly and their friendliness and well being may rival with the previous owner. We all had a wonderful time and if you’re thinking of coming up here, I would do it in a heartbeat. B.I.G.